WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM DETOXIFICATION?
SEE SYMPTOMS BELOW:
SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH LIVER DYSFUNCTION
- Abnormal metabolism of fats
- Elevated LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides.
- Clogged arteries which contribute to high blood pressure, heart attacks and stroke.
- Build up of fat in other body organs (fatty degeneration of organs)
- Lumps of fat in the skin (lipomas and other fatty tumors)
- Excessive weight gain especially around the abdomen
- Inability to lose weight even while dieting.
- Gall stones and gall bladder disease
- Intolerance to fatty foods
- Intolerance to alcohol
- Nausea and vomiting attacks
- Abdominal bloating
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Blood sugar problems
- Craving for sugar
- Hypoglycemia and unstable blood sugar levels
- Mature onset diabetes (Type 2) is common in those with a fatty liver
- Mood changes such as anger and irritability
- Metaphysically the liver is known as the "seat of anger"
- Poor concentration and "foggy brain"
- Overheating of the body, especially the face and torso
- Recurrent headaches (including migraine) associated with nausea
- Coated Tougue
- Bad breath
- Skin rashes
- Itchy skin (pruritus)
- Excessive sweating
- Offensive body odour
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Yellow discoloration of the eyes
- Red palms and soles which may also be itchy and inflamed
- Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels (capillaries/ veins)
- Blunted response to bio-identical hormone therapy
- Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes may be more severe
- Premenstrual syndrome may be more severe
- Inability to convert hormones to safe cancer protective metabolites
All of the above symptoms are common manifestations of a dysfunctional liver. However, they can also be due to other causes, of a more sinister nature, so, in all cases of persistent symptoms it is vital to see your doctor.
Metabolic Liver Cleanse
When the liver is not working optimally it puts stress on all systems. The liver is the primary organ of detoxification. Toxins that the liver does not address end up in the lungs, skin, kidneys, lymphatic system and colon.
There has never been a time when having a healthy liver has been more important. Thousands of chemicals are added to food and over 700 have been identified in drinking water, preservatives are used in our skincare products and the air we breathe is laden with pollutants. The liver must handle every toxic chemical in our environment in addition to the damaged fats that are present in processed and fried foods.
Dr. Tami has developed a comprehensive Metabolic Liver Cleanse Kit. A system of supplements, detoxification tea, vitamin rich protein shakes, recipes for meals and fresh juicing and even bath soaks and skin scrubs. This 2 week programme will restore the health of your liver, improve your immunity, help balance your hormones and aid weight loss.Call to book a consultation about Detoxification today and learn if Metabolic Liver Cleansing is right for you!